This is a cost effective and time saving solution for our clientele for shipment facing cancellation due to production delays or missing ocean vessel connections. Using combination of services exporters can still ensure arrival of shipment at destination at a cost little higher than ocean freight at shorter transit time and saving all the way airfreight cost.
- Sea/ Air Via Singapore
- Sea/ Air Via Colombo
- Sea/ Air Via Dubai
- Schedules - Sea-Air plus customers now have the benefit of using a fixed day, weekly sailing schedule, enabling forward planning based on a confirmed vessel departure at origin.
- Far East via DXB to Europe, North & South America , Africa
- Indian -subcontinent via DXB to Europe, North & South America
- Vietnam/ Cambodia via SIN to Europe
- Bangladesh via CMB to Europe, North America
- Sea-Air is a median service between air and ocean, depending on the Hub used, this combine transport mode manages to save 35 to 55% of ocean transit time. For time sensitive freight, we offer an express service based on a confirmed delivery date at final destination.