Whether your goods need to clear customs or move in bond, E2E team of customs clearance and brokerage professionals can prepare and submit your Customs entry or declaration quickly and accurately, ensuring full compliance with all local regulations. Our electronic filing solutions provide efficiency and consistency, moving your freight on to destination. Anywhere, any time, on time.
Export compliance / Export clearances
Export restrictions and regulations can change rapidly in the global marketplace. E2E team of Export professionals monitor these changes closely, and ensure that your export shipments are in full compliance with any necessary commodity license controls, security filings, and restricted party screening requirements.
Import Compliance is more important than ever before. E2E team of Import professionals are trained to identify regulations from all government agencies, ministries or bureaus that may apply to the commodity you are importing. We can assist you in obtaining any necessary permits certificates or licenses to keep your freight moving forward.
Our dedicated team of customs clearance is ready to provide you:
- All steps of customs formalities, entry filing and documentation preparation.
- Ensuring maximum security of your shipments
- Duty assessment & tax calculation
- Assessment and examination of goods
- Offering the most competitive price in the market
- Proper management of customs inspection to expedite the clearance process
- Loading, unloading and handling
- Organize transport and arrange delivery